One Piece 588 Manga Spoiler Chapter 588 - One Piece Manga Spoiler

One Piece 588 Manga Spoiler - One Piece Manga Spoiler - Manga Spoiler List

Chapter 588: Sabo’s Sea

Citizen: Hey!! That’s my ship!! He stole my fishing ship!! Where is he going!?
Citizen: He’s raising a black flag!! Is he trying to be a pirate!?
This is foolish!! A single child pirate!?
Citizen: The World Government ship is arriving soon!! You’re in the way of the ceremony!!
Hey you!! Hurry up and come back!!
Sabo: What scares me the most… is for me to be swallowed up in this city, and being changed..!! I’m not returning!!
Magra: What!? Isn’t that….. Sabo!?
Citizen: The Government ship has arrived!!
Sabo: …….. wow, it’s a huge ship… my ship may be caught in the waves. I should sail away from it.
World Noble: …What is that thing eh?
Guard: It appears to be just a fisherman’s ship
Citizen: So a real World Noble is on that ship!!
They are such divine existence, you’d be lucky to see them once in your life time…!!
Sabo: It’ll be cool to one day become a captain of a ship that large….

Credit goes to 2ch




One Piece 588 Manga Spoiler - One Piece Manga Spoiler - Manga Spoiler List

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Official Manga Spoiler | Design : Noyod.Com | Images: Moutonzare